Pastor Scott Ardary
Pastor Scott Ardary was born on December 11th ,1972 in Cleveland, Ohio. He spent much of his early years in foster homes in Pennsylvania after his biological father, who was an alcoholic, left him in a bar. When he was nine years old he returned home to live with his mother in Cleveland, Ohio, where they remained until moving to Orwell, Ohio in 1983. He attended both Grand Valley and Pymatuning Valley Schools and after turning eighteen in 1991, he moved back to Cleveland where he began attending the Parma Pentecostal Church. Having repented and committed his life to Jesus, he was baptized in Jesus’ name and filled with the Baptism of the Holy Ghost in 1991. From that point, he began to grow in the Lord as he submitted to his pastor, Dan Deaton.
Pastor Ardary began working in youth ministry in 1994 and continued to do so until 1999 when he then assumed oversight of the church’s outreach ministry. Filled with a burden to teach people the gospel and the revelation of John 3:3-5 & Acts 2:38, he and his pastor began holding Bible studies at the Orwell Fire Hall in 2002. From those Bible studies a church was birthed which now inhabits the Peck Road facility that was built and completed in 2009. The church has grown to approximately 175 members and has had a peak attendance of 210 in these short years. Pastor Ardary focuses primarily on the personal growth of each individual member as the Bible teaches us to “go and make disciples.” In 2017 the church completed multiple additions beginning with the Michael Theodore Jr. pavilion, the Simpson Fellowship Hall, a new foyer and a paved parking lot.
Pastor Ardary married his beloved wife, Laura, in 1998 and they have since given birth to 3 sons who are all active in the church!
Pastor Ardary spent five years working in sales and seven years working in management; he has owned and operated his own small business prior to starting the church.
- He is an ordained minister with the United Pentecostal Church International and was first licensed in 1999.
- He has served on the Ohio District Youth Board.
- He currently serves on the North American Missions Board for Ohio District and has done so for nearly14 years. This board is responsible for establishing new churches in Ohio.
- He completed the MTC Police Academy in 2004, has served as a Sheriff Chaplain, both a part-time and full-time police officer, and still maintains his commission to this day in Trumbull County, Ohio.
- Pastor Ardary has volunteered in our local schools for over 10 years and loves youth.
- In November 2013, Pastor Ardary had a desire to be more involved in his local community so he ran for and was elected as a School Board member for the Jefferson Local Schools. He currently is in his second 4-year term.
Pastor Ardary loves God first, his wife and three boys. He also loves working with people. He enjoys golf and has been a Pittsburgh Steelers’ fan since he was a child. He loves water sports and outdoor recreational with his boys!